Friday 23 September 2011

!___________+neW.d.i.Y.skiLL+__________!

Yesterday I received this amazing book! Ayer me llego este libro tan guay! 


IMG_4265


In each chapter they teach you how to make a book, there are many different techniques, the first one is the easiest one, I tried to make it with a paper from a magazine...and... It worked!


En cada capitulo te ensenan una tecnica diferente para confeccionar un libro, la primera es la mas sencilla, lo probé con un papel de una revista y me salió!


IMG_4267


...and then I made my instant zine!
IMG_4268
IMG_4269
IMG_4270
IMG_4274
IMG_4272
Que divertido! En el libro advierten de que hay que hacer unos cuantos feos hasta que te salgan bien...pero yo estoy muy orgullosa de mi primer hijito :)


IMG_4275
My first self made book is already on the book shelf 



No comments:

Post a Comment