Sunday 25 September 2011

*_____________SaTo sENi_______________*

I met at SPIN EXPO this japanese company that makes beautiful yarns and amazing garments. It´s called Sato Seni. Their booth was the most beautiful of the fair, I was really impressed. I had the chance to meet the creative director, Maasaki. He is responsable of the yarns and his wife designs the clothes, such a nice combo!


En Spin Expo me enamoré de esta empresa japonesa que hace unas lanas preciosas, se llaman Sato Seni, su stand era el más bonito de la feria y los productos que tenían, una maravilla. Tuve la oportunidad de conocer al director creativo, Maasaki, él es el que crea las lanas y su mujer diseña varias líneas de ropa que ellos mismos comercializan.
Tt_img_01


Maasaki invited me to visit their showroom and offices in Tokio, they were in Shibuya and I was planning to go to Tokio that week...so we went, and we loved it! They have a 6 floor building. The shop is at the basement and in the other floors they have their offices, showrooms and meeting rooms, everything was so beautiful, including the toilets!


Maasaki me invitó a visitar su showroom en Tokio, que precisamente está en Shibuya y yo me  iba a Japón a la semana siguiente, así que fuí encantada. Tienen un edifidio de 6 plantas, en el bajo está la tienda


IMG_3927


Todo es muy delicado y artístico...  
IMG_3928


La dependienta con un collar y mitones de la firma. 


IMG_3926 Meeting rooms, the white one is for yarns, the black one for garments.It was such a great space...very inspiring!Esta es una sala de reuniones, la blanca es para elegir calidades y la negra para las prendas.
IMG_3913 
 
I was really in love with this huge lamp that hanged from the starirs, the colors were changing in each floor...so beautiful!


Me encantó esta lámpara que colgaba por el hueco de las escaleras, estaba forrada de lanas y en cada planta los colres iban cambiando, una pasada!
IMG_3921 
IMG_3908 
IMG_3916 
IMG_3922 


 
IMG_3915


I want one at my home!



No comments:

Post a Comment