Sunday 11 December 2011

________*GoOd mOrniNg frOm sUnnY sAnYa!*________

IMG_6343The tree house where I was soupossed to sleep was colosed and the National Buddhist Park where I stayed was horrible...I moved to Sanya city that is a real crap...I cannot complain at all because I´m spending the days at the fake beach sun bathing and crocheting, I finished an amazing dress (detail picture above), I discover a very friky & hilarious shopping mall and I have a bathtub on the terrace...I love holidays!


El viaje no empezó muy bien...ya contaré con detalles y fotos la aventura...pero estoy feliz de pasar los días en la playa artificial de mi falso hotel de 5* crocheteando. Ayer terminé un vestido tan guapo...en la foto de arriba sale un trocín de él. Me encanta estar de vacaciones y andar en chanclas todo el día...aunque sea en un sitio tan feo!



No comments:

Post a Comment