Saturday 21 January 2012

__________*mOrocCaN cRaFts!____________

Morocco is a handcraft paradise...I got very inspired by their amazing use of colour, patterns and materials! I also discovered that I might have a berebere gen in my blod...I feel so idetificated with their aesthetics: colorful, cahotic, overloaded of details, messy...and impressive!


Marruecos en el paraíso de las artesanías. He gozado obvervando su arte que me ha inspirado muchísimo...además he descubierto un posible gen bereber en mi sangre pues me identifico plenamente con su estética llena de colores, caótica, abigarrada e impactante...totalmente mi estilo! 


S


Can´t get enought of kilims!! IMG_0985


Me encantan los kilims...en alfombras, cojines, bolsos....


IMG_0807


Textured carpets are my favourites...y  las alfombras esponjosas!
IMG_1000


These are embroideries from the Sahara, I love the coins and the pop neon colours. Bordados típicos del Sahara, con sus moneditas y toques fluor!
IMG_0535


Patchwork! messy, imperfect and beautiful, the way I like it! Me encantan las mezclas y contrastes de materiales, las puntadas dadas de cualquier manera...no intentan que quede perfecto y el resultado es bonito 
IMG_0798


Tons of leather bags....Marroquinería....
IMG_0982
I love the colorful instruments. Me encantan los instrumentos de colorinos
IMG_0984


And the lamps....Y las lámparas


IMG_0883
IMG_1019

IMG_1082


...and furniture...y los muebles...
IMG_1068


Of course, I bought some bright yarns. Me he comprado unas lanas guapísimas y fosforitas
IMG_1010


And they are already at the Celebtitis Mansion Studio!
SDC16068


Y ya están instaladas en mi estudio de la Celebritis Mansion!



No comments:

Post a Comment