Sunday 8 July 2012

______*___✿__...thE LaST piCTureS...__✿___*______

Today was the last day of the pop up shop at Source and Sunny came to visit me, many things from this project wouldn't be real without her help...xie xie my friend!


IMG_0792


The team from BundShop came to record the shop and interview me   


IMG_0791
Hoy es el último día del pop up shop en Source y he recibido la visita de mi querida amiga Sunny que me ha ayudado muchísimo en este proyecto...gracias a su ayuda he conseguido hacer reales muchos de mis diseños. También ha estado el equipo de Bund Shop filamndo la tienda y entrevistándome....
IMG_0790
.....y en un par de días...and in two days....OFF to Europe.... V A C A C I O N E S ! ! ! Long trip to rest! 



1 comment:

  1. Very nice collection, nice print. I like it a lot.
    That's my pleasure to work for the collection.

    ReplyDelete