Wednesday 15 August 2012

_____________ a m y / h a l l _______________

I met Amy in London while I was shopping some yarns al Liberty´s, she told me she loved my necklace, we started to talk and then I found out that she is a very talened knitwear designer with her own brand, Amy Hall. She designs and produces this beautiful hand crafted pieces in the UK with british yarns...


AH_AW381
AH_AW1115
Fox3


MG_1680
We met again an other day and got to know eachoter better, she even bought a necklace from me and dedicated a post on her blog :)


Captura de pantalla 2012-08-15 a la(s) 00.49.41


You can find out more about her and her designs in this interview and in the review that Susie Bubble made of her, I am fan as well!


Conocí a Amy mientras compraba lanas en Liberty´s, me dijo que le gustaba mi collar...y así empezamos a charlar. Amy es diseñadora de punto, tiene su propia marca, Amy Hall, hace exquisitas piezas diseñadas y producidas  con materiales locales en el Reino Unido. Quedamos otro día para conocernos mejor y me compró un collar, le encantó tanto que me dedicó este post en su blog :)


Si queréis leer más sobre su trabajo, echaz un vistazo a esta entrevista y al post de Susie Bubble, yo también soy fan!



No comments:

Post a Comment