Monday 13 August 2012

sTagE 3 :---->> GaLiciA (viGo + a CorUñA + feRRoL) >---->

So from London, I took a plane and arrived to Vigo, a beautiful city located on the sea side, very near the Potuguese border...


Heading


to attend my very good friends Elba & Miguel wedding...glorious!!!


Continuamos con mi viaje...Después de pasar unos días en Londres por trabajo, cogí un avión rumbo España con destino Vigo para ir a la boda de mis queridos amigos Elba y Miguel!


IMG_1153


IMG_1154


And I also met there ex colleagues from my previous company...Bellow, I am with Dori, so beautiful on her Marni afro-printed dress! En la boda me reecontré con ex colegas de trabajo y amigos que hacía bastante que no veía...abajo con Dori!


IMG_1202


Ana, Manu & Dori
IMG_1203


Me with a MSGM neoprene printed dress, bag and necklace from Celia B, hat and gloves from Portobello market. Yo llevo un vestido estampado de neopreno de MSGM, collar y bolso de Celia B, el tocado y los guantes son de Portobello Road, los encontré el día antes de la boda!
IMG_1158


I also made a litlle crochet installation....También hice una pequeña instalación de crochet!
IMG_1201


Here we are getting ready for the big dance!! Benja dejando a Elba preciosa para comenzar el baile, Aran y yo somos las assistants!
IMG_1179


615081_10150948429251453_1716555581_o


Next day plan: getting on a boat to go to the Cies Islands...such a nice way of getting ride of the hang over!


Al día siguiente fuimos en este velero hasta las Islas Cíes...fue la mejor forma de pasar la resaca post-boda: en alta mar, bajo el sol...y comiendo empanada de vieiras!!

IMG_0522


IMG_0542
IMG_0541
IMG_0551
IMG_0553


Miguel and Elba getting ready for their honey moon...


IMG_0566


From Vigo I went to La Coruña, an other gorgeous city where I lived 3 years, 3 years ago...It was my first time to go back and it was breath taking...so many good memories and feelings. Having a look to this pictures it's quite easy to understand why it was so difficult to leave from here...


De Vigo a La Coru...no había vuelto desde que me fuí...hace ahora casi tres años. Ha sido muy intenso y emocionante pasearme de nuevo por sus calles, contemplar sus playas, quedar con mis amigos en los sitios de siempre...parecía como si el tiempo no hubiera pasado...es bonito pensar que allá donde dejas un trozo de tu corazón, siempre estará tu hogar...


IMG_0604


IMG_0599
IMG_0579
IMG_0589


IMG_0610
IMG_0577


IMG_0623
IMG_0625
IMG_0631
IMG_0636
IMG_0635


IMG_1216


IMG_1209


IMG_0611
IMG_1218


From Coruña, I went to Ferrol where my very good friend Ada is from, I spent a beautiful day with her and her family, eating traditional food from Galicia and chilling at the beach...


De ahí fuí a Ferrol a ver a mi amiga Ada, pasamos un día muy agradable en familia, comiendo lacón y descansando en la playa...
IMG_1222
IMG_1223


The next day I took a tiny little train that goes all along the coast line to Asturias, the region where I come from. My parents were waiting for me at the border, in Ribadeo, the last city from Galicia before arriving to Asturias.


IMG_1234
IMG_1230
IMG_1231
IMG_1233
IMG_1232
IMG_1238
IMG_1245
IMG_1248
Al día siguiente cogí el FEVE. Un trenecito minúsculo que va bordeando la costa. Mis padres estaban esperándome en Ribadeo, en la frontera con Asturias, mi tierra natal!



No comments:

Post a Comment