Thursday 6 September 2012

_______.✿ fRoM mY sTUdiO wiTH LoVE! ✿.________

This last mont in Shanghai it's been hectic!I'm working in different projects all of them very exciting but they consume lots of time...and because of that, my blog is a little unkept...sorry about that! 


This week I went to SPIN EXPO, the amazing fair of yarns...I had a great time!and I have loooots of pictures... soon I will share some of them here. 


Until then, this is a sneak peak of what is about to arrive to CeliaB land!


IMG_1716


Llevo un mes muy "agitao"...entre retomar mi vida china y trabajar en un monton de proyectos que tenia aparcados más otros que van surgiendo, se me pasan los dias volando y ni tiempo tengo para actualizar el blog ...


Esta semana he estado en SPIN EXPO, esa feria tan maravillosa de lanas donde me lo paso en grande!!Tengo mil fotos y nuevas ideas en la cabeza, en breve compartire algunas aqui.


Mientras tanto os dejo con un  adelanto de lo que esta por llegar al mundo de CeliaB: colores, lentejuelas, volantes y por supuesto, crochet!



No comments:

Post a Comment