Wednesday 12 September 2012

. . . . .______☆ ¡NeW & GLoW! ☆_______. . . . .

IMG_1790

IMG_1798

IMG_1795

IMG_1793
This is an evening capsule collection .These feminine, fun and sexy pieces will definitely make you glow and look special every time you wear them. 

My designs always combine different textures, colors and materials. I love embellishment, glitter and sequins; and crochet it's my trade mark.I love adding crochet hems, sleeves and apliques to my garments, It gives them hand crafted look that makes a cool contrast with the sequins. The ruffles are also a key element of my work {maybe is the spanish influence} I believe that they always make women look attractive and feminine.

I will be showing the collection together with accessories and more garments at DAFF next saturday 22nd 

Aquí está mi última mini colección de fiesta que he preparado para la Feria DAFF que será el próximo 22 de septiembre en Shanghai, también habra collares, mostruitos y otras sorpresas! 




No comments:

Post a Comment