Thursday 1 November 2012

- - - - - - -________☆ AuTuMn ☆_________- - - - - - -

This is not a post about the temperatures getting colder illustrated with some images of the new clothes that I want to buy...No, because this season I commit my self to stop buying so much...specially silly clothes that I cannot store in my place anymore...I totally ran out of space! last week while I was doing some wardrobe cleaning I was disgusted about the amount of things I used to buy...It's like an illeness, you think that money, space and time are unlimited...but they aren't.


So this season I am going to mix and play with all the clothes that I aready have, and I will have so much fun with them! Here are some layering and styling ideas that I collected:


10312012100004V-Spain-Aline-Weber_Page_4-755x505


 


Untitled-319
WITCH_SEPT12_page4



V-Spain-Aline-Weber_Page_3-755x505


10312012095801



Captura de pantalla 2012-11-01 a la(s) 09.46.39


V-Spain-Aline-Weber_Page_1-755x505

V-Spain-Aline-Weber_Page_1-755x505

Captura de pantalla 2012-11-01 a la(s) 09.45.50

Crochetlove1

Captura de pantalla 2012-11-01 a la(s) 09.46.00

V-Spain-Aline-Weber_Page_2-755x505
Este no es el típico post de la llegada del frío otoñal ilustrado con imágenes de ropa que quiero comprar. No porque el otro día haciendo limpieza de armario me quedé asustada viendo la cantidad de ropa que tengo...es como una enfermedad lo de querer comprar más y más...como si el dinero, el espacio y el tiempo fueran infinitos, y no lo son, no tengo tiempo para ponerme todo lo que tengo, ni espacio para guardarlo...y el dinero prefiero invertirlo de otra manera: voy a comprar sólo cosas especiales.


Así que a partir de ahora voy a mezclar y jugar con todos mis trapos, las posibilidades son infinitas! Arriba hay algunos ejemplos de lo que se me viene a la cabeza cuando pienso en el otoño que empieza.


Images from here, here, here and here



No comments:

Post a Comment