Thursday 8 November 2012

____________+Thai deSigNeR +___________

I am leaving China again but this time I won´t go to my beloved Thailand...I am flying to Cambodia for some days with my family. I am sure I will find some fresh ideas and losts of inspiration there...but before that I wanted to post some interesting names of Thai Designers that I discover in my last trip to BKK, a place to check out frequently right now!


IMG_0467


DRY CLEAN ONLY BKK is a brand that customizes (amazingly!) rock tees



IMG_0459

Img_6441-copy1


TOXIC CHIC is also about customization...

IMG_0460

IMG_0461

IMG_0462

Toxic-cruise-nano-look-book


And WONDER ANATOMIE makes cool jewelry with plastics

IMG_0465

IMG_0466
Mañana me voy de viaje otra vez... en esta ocasión a Camboya. Estoy segura de que encontraré muchas ideas nuevas e inspiración...me apetecec mucho pasar unos días fuera de Shanghai en familia! 


Quería desde hace tiempo compartir este post sobre diseñadores tailandeses que están haciendo cosas muy chulas, los descubrí en mi último viaje a Bangkok, un sitio al que me encanta ir para fichar y abastecerme de cosas bonitas!



No comments:

Post a Comment